Why are we here?
“Dedicated to delivering a people centred approach to those with disability ensuring they have access to fundamental care arrangements; to secure them the best quality of life possible.”
We have extensive experience
We are flexible
In today’s busy world families and individuals need assistance encouraging and empowering them to be as independent as possible.
We are here to empower our partner families and individuals in locating a carer or carers that:
- fulfills the requirements of the family and or individual
We are here to alleviate the ‘administrative duties’ associated with these tasks from the families and individuals.
- is capable of performing duties they require
- is available at the times that suit the client
Our Unique Service
What will this type of service do for me?
We empower our partners in locating a carer or carers that are specific to their individual needs.
Our partners task is to ensure carers are trained for the specific needs, set the hours they work, approve the carer timesheets and send them in to us.
Carers will be paid on time, accurately with all associated payments taken care of.
We monitor our partners funding arrangements AND deal with the funding body to ensure the correct funds allocated.
A must for Direct Payment Users with DHS!
Features of CSA’s service -
- Flexibility in carer choice
- Reduce the administrative burden
- A low cost alternative
- On-going co-ordination support
- Ensure carer employment obligations are met
- Work within, and understand, different funding arrangements
- Give clients back a precious resource…time
Who can utilise this service?
If you're coordinating care arrangements for another you can utilise this type of service. You may be:
- an individual with disability
- a parent of a child with disability
- an individual with a compensible injury or illness
If you require care, have a specific carer (or carers) you would like to use and have funding for that care then Carer Solutions Australia can assist.
Why go down this path?
- It assumes the administrative burden. Giving clients the flexibility of finding the carers they want in their home.
- It will not find and employ carers directly, then send them out according to another schedule and/or carer availabilities – its tailored to your needs.
- It will not charge more than the families receive in funding. The rates match DHS and therefore one hour of funding will equal one hour of care.
- Fees are capped. Carers will not be paid the minimum with CSA pocketing the rest.
- This model is extremely unique in the broader disability sector.
Carer Solutions Australia is a new and innovative way for individuals with disability and their families to employ carers.
Carer Solutions Australia is the flexible alternative, talk to us about your individual circumstances.
Carer Solutions Australia empowers you, the individual and/or your family, to find and employ the carer you want.
Carer Solutions Australia allows you to be an employer without being "an Employer".